What is your refund policy if I can’t attend a camp?
- One Day Camp, Two Day Camp, Shooting Camp or Explosive Guard Camp: If you cancel for any reason, $50 is non-refundable. If you cancel within 24 hours of the start of the camp, you will not receive a refund.
- Point Guard Elite, Junior Elite Camp or Extreme Concepts Camp: If you cancel for any reason, your $200 deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel more than 15 days before the start of your camp, your tuition minus the $200 is refundable. No refunds will be given if you cancel within 15 days of the start of your session. No refunds will be given once your session begins.
- TBT Camp: If you cancel for any reason, your $500 deposit is non-refundable. If you cancel more than 15 days before the start of your camp, your tuition minus the $500 is refundable. No refunds will be given if you cancel within 15 days of the start of your session. No refunds will be given once your session begins.
Can I transfer my registration to a different camp?
Is lunch provided at any of the 5-Hour Camps (Day Camps/Shooting Camps/Explosive Guard Camps)?
- In 5 Hour camps, we will go straight through. Players are welcome to bring a snack to have on break and they are encouraged to bring water or Gatorade to have court side.
- Lunch is provided to all campers at the Point Guard Elite, Junior Elite, TBT and Extreme Concepts Camps.
Are parents allowed to watch any of the camps?
- Parents are welcome to watch any of our camps except the Point Guard Elite and Junior Elite. We ask that parents do not video or take notes during the camp. We are strict on this policy.
- The PGE and Junior Elite camps are closed to parents and coaches because we want the player’s attention strictly on the instruction. These are 4 days of detailed instruction that is physically and mentally challenging for players of all ages and skill levels.
- Parents are invited to stay and watch the 30 minute demo of Jason and our staff prior to the start of PGE & JrElite and will be excused to leave at the conclusion of the demo.
Are coaches allowed to observe the Elite camps?
The fee to observe the Point Guard Elite and/or Junior Elite camps for coaches or parents is $500. You will have all access to the camps and ask Jason questions on skills or concepts being taught in the camps. This fee is enforced simply for the fact that if this rule was not in place, the bleachers would be full of parents and coaches and it would simply distract players and take away from the level of training they are receiving.
What are the ages of players attending our camps?
- One Day & Two Day Camps – 4th– 12th grade
- Shooting Camps – 6th-12th grade
- Explosive Guard Camp – 8th grade – College
- Junior Elite – 4th-7th grade
- Point Guard Elite – 8th grade-College
- Extreme Concepts – 10th grade-College
- Total Basketball Training (TBT) – 7th grade-College
Are all camps co-ed?
How do I host a camp?
- Contact us! We have held camps all over the United States and overseas. From small schools to large schools, small towns and big cities, our passion is to teach and motivate players to work and help them meet their basketball goals!
- The camp host (coach or parent) will need to help secure a gym location. The gym needs to have a wood floor (no rubber floors) with 6 baskets. There is no up front cost to the host or the facility to secure holding a camp.
- To hold a One Day or Two Day Camp, we need a minimum of 30 kids and can take up to 60. If you would like to add a Shooting Camp, we take a maximum of 18 kids.
- The biggest expectation of the host is to help promote the camp locally to the players in your school or area and get the word out to area coaches and schools. We will provide flyers to help promote the camp. We will also post your location on our social media pages and have email blasts to promote your camp.