5 Hour Explosive Point Guard Basketball Camp
This baskeball camp is designed only for players that have attended Otterbasketball events in the past. Participants must be familiar with Otterbasketball concepts and practice them on their own on a routine basis. All students should be in eighth grade to college level or approved by Otterbasketball staff. Players should have prior experience preferably in a PGE camp(s) and shooting camp(s). This camp will make you the player that every defensive player hates to guard!! This camp usually only accepts 14 participants.
Concepts covered include:
- Advanced jump-rope techniques (this will focus on foot speed and proper jumping mechanics)
- Ability to be deceptive by changing speeds and using correct body positioning while taking contact
- Practice several different finishes that will make them more effective when attacking the basket
- Techniques that will make you harder to guard and give you advantages against quicker and stronger players.
- Advanced Ball-Handling Drills with contact that transfers to immediate game success
REMEMBER this camp is for the SERIOUS STUDENT OF THE GAME.